In 2021, the Robonomics team partnered with Anyswap and developed the bridge from $ XRT ERC-20 to the launch of BEP-20. It enables the start of XRT trading on PancakeSwap, the largest DEX on BSC, on March 16.
Robonomy is a decentralized open source platform based on Polkadot & Ethereum for robotics and IoT. The Robonomics Network, founded in 2015, has become an important part of the 4th industrial revolution. The main goal of the project is to turn cyber-physical systems into autonomous economic actors.
The Robonomy The network’s XRT token gives holders certain benefits, such as:
- Participation and liquidity provision for DEXs;
- Ability to pay transaction fees within Robotics and IoT dApps based on Robonomics;
- Governance that gives users the right to propose changes to the platform and vote for the best.
On March 16, the Robonomics team added initial liquidity to the XRT / BUSD pair and opened trading and participation in PancakeSwap for every BSC user. The listing on №1 DEX at BSC, followed by an increase in the XRT price of over 10%. Admission of CoinGecko. Trading with Uniswap and Huobi is still possible.
Listing on PancakeSwap is another way to get additional benefits for the XRT holders:
- Expansion of Robonomics’ DAO Incentive Program – Now the participants of the mission receive the reward of 13 XRT for each 1% of the liquidity pool, which is in the combined liquidity pool of PancakeSwap & Uniswap. More details can be found Here;;
- Trade XRT with significantly lower fees and higher speed thanks to Binance Smart Chain.
A solution for projects struggling with scalability and high transaction fees, Binance Smart Chain offers a more scalable and cheaper solution. Please note that lower fees and higher scalability of BSC compared to Ethereum mean higher security risks.
Disclaimer: The information presented here does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author / company and do not correspond to those of Bitcoinist. We strongly advise our readers to use DYOR before investing in cryptocurrency, blockchain projects or ICO, especially those that guarantee profits. Furthermore, Bitcoinist does not guarantee or imply that the published cryptocurrencies or projects are legal in any particular location of the reader. It is the responsibility of the reader to know the laws regarding cryptocurrencies and ICOs in their country.