QuadrigaCX founder has died leaving $ 200 million in a cold wallet. Bitcoin trading is growing in Venezuela due to the political crisis. Leaked documents confirm that Mt.Gox may have crashed the price of Bitcoin. Facebook’s blockchain can become a reality. 60 million BitTorrent tokens were sold in 15 minutes during the ICO.
Also look out for comments and exclusive interviews with:
– Jesse Powell, Kraken Exchange’s Co-Founder and CEO, on what Mt.Gox’s trustee did wrong
– Daniel Kelman, attorney and Mt.Gox believer, on the Mt.Gox case
– David Gerrard, author of “Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain” on QuadrigaCX
– Mati Greenspan from eToro on BitTorrent and its ICO success
– Stephan Livera, moderator of a Bitcoin podcast, about Jack Dorsey & his attitude towards Bitcoin
#cointelegraph #news #HodlersDigest
Subscribe to Cointelegraph:
Hodler’s Digest February 4th – February 10th
Cointelegraph covers all of Bitcoin, bringing you the latest news, prices, breakthroughs and analysis with an emphasis on expert opinions and commentary from the digital currency community.
QuadrigaCX Drama, Kraken CEO at Mt.Gox Sell-Off & Facebook buys crypto startup | Hodler’s digest