CoinList, a full-stack solution and service platform for crypto assets, today presented the CoinList seed projects in spring 2021. If you are a team or developer working on a distributed web project, see for more information coinlist.co/seed.
“DeFi continues to be the dominant category in this batch, with 4 of the 12 projects represented within this category. Beyond DeFi, NFTs and data are still present, while one of the most interesting trends is the emergence of startups building the stack in newer ecosystems, particularly in Arweave and Celo. “
– The CoinList team
12 projects for CoinList Seed announced in spring 2021
1. ImpactMarket – ImpactMarket is an open and decentralized poverty alleviation infrastructure that enables every community to deploy mechanisms such as unconditional basic income for their beneficiaries, which accounts for 26% of all USD remittances on the Celo network.
2. Coinburp – Coinburp is the “Coinbase for NFTs”. It is an NFT-first crypto wallet that connects the worlds of CeFi with DeFi.
3. Drop rod – DropsTab is a cryptocurrency market tracker for prices, capitalization, charts, portfolio, analysis and much more. Originally founded by the ICODrops team.
4. Exponent.ai – Exponent is the first decentralized asset management platform that offers a turnkey infrastructure for quant strategists to set up a business “on the fly” and make money in DeFi.
5. Handle.fi – Handle is the global DeFi FX protocol that allows users to create and exchange stable multi-currency coins.
6. Koi – The Koi protocol enables cross-chain applications to scale seamlessly and offers simple solutions for integrated incentives.
7. Matrix – Matrix uses gamification to drive monetization and engagement from esports teams, developers and digital brands. Crypto is then used to expand this system in ways previously impossible.
8. MonoX A DEX where project owners can list their tokens without the burden of capital requirements and focus on using funds to build the project rather than providing liquidity.
9. Sarcophagus – Sarcophagus is an autonomous, stimulating dead switch application for the dead based on Ethereum and Arweave.
10. Stargaze – Stargaze is a decentralized social protocol that integrates Universal Creator Income (UCI), NFTs, and Creator Coins.
11. Verida – Verida is a network of personal data owned and controlled by users, which incentivizes them to unlock their data stored on centralized platforms. Builders access this data for new exciting use cases.
12. Yolorect – With YOLOrekt, traders can make short-term price predictions for crypto assets such as WBTC and ETH and reward liquidity providers with in-game fees and YOLO tokens.