Figment Networks, a provider of blockchain infrastructure and services, recently announced the launch of its Figment Prime V2 staking dashboard. The updated dashboard is now live and allows users to track their staking portfolio and Validator performance, stay informed of network events and governance suggestions, and organize their earnings with exportable reward report files.
As an all-in-one platform, Figment makes it better to manage staking portfolios with the right tools, reporting, and quality customer service. Figment Prime and Figment’s proprietary staking dashboard do not take custody of any assets, so users have full control over their investments.
Prime staking dashboard
The Prime staking dashboard is a premium solution for large individual investors, institutions, hedge funds and family offices who invest in proof-of-stake investments. The staking dashboard enables users to:
- Track your portfolio across multiple networks
- Monitor the validator’s performance
- Stay up to date on networking events and governance proposals
- Export report files for rewards
- Manage multiple addresses on a single network
The V2 dashboard now supports Cosmos (ATOM), Oasis (ROSE) and Polkadot (DOT). Support for Terra (LUNA), Kava (KAVA), Livepeer (LPT), NEAR (NEAR), Celo (CELO) and more will be added soon.
More than a dashboard
Figment Prime is more than a dashboard. The Prime service is uniquely geared to the needs of large individual investors, institutions, hedge funds and family offices looking for more hands-on experience from a quality team. Figment Prime fully includes:
- Staking dashboard
- Industry leading SLAs
- Reduction insurance (in selected networks)
- Network updates and governance advice
- Exclusive research / diligence reports including reward / slashing models
- Monthly analyst calls and email / telegram updates
- 24/7 support
- Depot solutions through institutional partners
“Simply put, Figment Prime allows you to take full advantage of being part of the network without having to worry about doing it yourself. Our staking dashboard and Figment Prime’s full-service offering are available to all token holders currently wagering or planning to wager at least $ 250,000 on a single asset with Figment. “
– The Figment team