2020 was a tough year for companies. Some of them are trying to reclaim their lost glaze while others have passed by and are doing even better than other years. A new wave of digital transformation is taking over businesses, and users have embraced it in terms of adoption as well. The trick is to look at the bigger picture and very few organizations do this. The pandemic year and beyond may be an exception, but are companies only tied for a short time?
The answer is no, because companies need to plan for the long term, and that’s where organizations like Coinspaid have done well.
Founded almost six years ago, CoinsPaid has grown more than five times, including the year hit by the pandemic. With more than 100 business partners and around 3 million satisfied customers, Coinspaid is a trustworthy brand in the world of uncertainty. The company offers solutions that trigger the need to adopt cryptocurrencies not only on an individual but also on a business level.
Why did CoinsPaid do so well? It launched a wide variety of products and gave the industry a trusted brand image. The organization offers a number of advantages over others in the industry.
- Transactions are confirmed instantly with a transaction confirmation in a split second and various options.
- Instant seems like the right word, as CoinsPaid offers the instant exchange of cryptocurrencies for traditional currencies with no gray operations and chargebacks.
- Security concerns were particularly highlighted in the cryptocurrency industry this year. A weak and vulnerable system is subject to hacks and attacks, proving that companies have been complacent at times. This is not the case with CoinsPaid due to frequent security reviews by external audit firms. Therefore, there is a lot of fair information available to the public before they make up their minds to do so.
- The CoinsPaid system accepts more than 50 cryptocurrencies. This means that companies can choose which crypto to exchange. All of the celebrities are on the list.
CoinsPaid has an enviable package of products
Companies have stayed away from new product launches this year and earlier due to recessive trends and local situations. However, because CoinsPaid is forward-thinking, several solutions have been developed that are disrupting the cryptocurrency industry. Let’s look at them:
Crypto processing by CoinsPaid
Companies often struggle to integrate cryptocurrencies as a payment method for goods and services. CoinsPaid’s Cryptoprocessing detects that this is a system glitch and provides companies with an API that triggers this. The ecosystem is now processing more than 3% of all BTC transactions worldwide with a record 5 deposits per minute.
Source: Coinspaid – crypto processing flowchart
The crypto processing gives the merchant an instant payment method with the exchange rate fixed at the time of completion.
- Immediate transactions with fair exchange rates
- No hidden fees like in the case of a competition, it’s fair and transparent
- The company offers payments in LTC, BCH, ETH and other cryptocurrencies for convenient transactions at all times.
Unlike other players, OTC is a large fund exchange service with extremely affordable low fees. The platform offers instant exchange of more than 30 cryptocurrencies and over 20 fiat currencies at the best rates.
- A team is a group of experienced professionals
- OTC offers a deep liquidity pool
- No overnight stays due to the maintenance of the platform around the clock
- Competition fee
Legal compliance and financial complications are important for a company, but they need to go door-to-door for experts to work for them. What if there was a one-stop solution that offered financial and legal support? OTC from CoinsPaid receives the necessary licenses for your project. It also takes care of financial aspects like opening an account and provides 24/7 technical support.
- A single roof for marketing, technical, financial and legal support
- Allows companies to save up to 70% on costs by not reaching out to different companies and paying their fees.
A B2C wallet with two-factor authentication is a one-touch payment service. This product is characterized by cryptocurrency-related processes with data integrity, payment security, low fees and speed.
Source: Coinspaid – how the process works
CoinsPaid B2B solutions for the iGaming industry are in first place and are therefore one of the most successful cryptocurrency companies today!